Thursday, December 30, 2010

say bubye to my baby 2010 :)


* DSLR borrowed from Iqa Ismail ! hahahah *

Yes, it`s the time to say bubye to 2010 and welcoming my sweety 2011.
I`ll miss u and all our memories, my baby 2010.
2010 my finale year as lower scndary student and also mybe my lasy year with my besties ! :|



birunians .. hope to be a classmate with all of u again ! :)



The G.G`s .. they colours my lyfe with wnderful frenship rainbow !
swear , I love them ! :)
having a great date with them ! ;D
-hope to be forever with all of u , G.G`s !-

















U`ll be in Cheras next year rite dear ? So dissapointed that we`ll saparate next year ! :(
beb, seriously .. I`ll miss u .. It`s okayy , wherever u are , u always and will forever be one of us ! Love u Amalina Farhana ! <3


knowing my newbie in 2010 !
eman, kudeen , akeem , amin and others .. :)
pstt , hope to gain more newbie in 2011 .. hahahha ;D



to all members in my lovely second home ; D7 .. bubye ! see ya in 2012 ! yeayyhhh , SPM year ! diha not staying at the hostel next year .. I`ll miss our NAUGHTY memories guysss ! :|

* my sweetie 2011 , hoping 4 u to bring me more awesome and fantastic experience !
with that , bubye .. ;)



* who wanna see the fake smile ? yessss , I`m did it ! hahahaah * ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment