Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Going twenty-one

Been so long since the last time I came here. My last post was during matriculation days omg guys hello! now I'm in second-year doing bachelor in education(biology) hehe I never thought I'm going to become a teacher too but that's not being decided yet. So let's get real here, we have tomorrow and after that it's already 2016!!!! Time flies sobs there are many things happening in my life and I don't know how to put them into words. So to my future self, if you're reading this, thank you for enduring all things alone. You have been going through a lot. I hope you find happiness in your ways. Your 20 years old is struggling right here, man. Be well!

ED247 / Part 1 


Part 2 

and well here it is, one of the hardest semester so far, part 3. 






Ah I was just kidding. Haven't transferred photos in part three to lappy yet. Those are photos of mereput getaway hehe good times with wonderful people.  Till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment